Audio Visual Equipment Hire Available in Sydney
Showtime Hire Catalogue
For movement and colorful effects at any event, Swarm™ 5 FX is a 3-in-1 LED effect light that combines red and green lasers, white strobe effects and RGBAW rotating derby effects into one fixture. Match the look of any event by creating customized looks and effects with separate color and program control. Increase control options using built-in automated and sound-activated programs or Master/Slave and DMX mode. Create a synchronized light show and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. To simplify storage and transport, Swarm™ 5 FX fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
Create overlapping, multi-colored rings of light with Radius 2.0. Powered by 3W RGBWA LEDs, this fixture offers variable strobe in any color combination and features a variable-speed motor to control back-and-forth motion. Built-in automated and sound-activated programs operate with or without DMX control.
- LED effect light creates overlapping rings of multicolored light
Achieve maximum color options with red, green, blue, white and amber LEDs
- Create ever-changing effects with a motor that rotates back-and-forth at variable speeds
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Easily access built-in automated programs in master/slave or DMX mode
Swarm 4 FX combines three dynamic lighting effects in one rugged and compact housing. A single fixture includes quad-color (RGBA) dual moonflowers, a red/green laser and a white strobe. The dual moonflowers spin enough colorful beams to fill an entire dance floor with energy and excitement. Added impact is provided by the thousands of razor sharp red and green beams produced by the laser. The bright output of the strobe ring, which features built-in motion effects, adds to the fun. Control options include sound activation, master/slave, DMX modes or the IRC-6 remote.
UV Panel HP 160 Watt Black-light Wash Light Featuring An 800HR Lamp Life And Included Hanging Bracket. 160 Watt UV Light Covers A Large Amount Of Surface Area For An Amazing Glow Effect.
- American DJ UV Panel HP 160- Watt Black-Light Wash Light
800hr. Lamp Life
- On/off switch
- High-powered 160W UV panel in a compact, low profile case
Throws large amounts of fluorescent UV over a wide area
Includes hanging bracket
- Low power consumption
- Lamp: 4x 40W LL-UVP40, 800 hr. long life
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.25” x 16” x 23”
- Weight: 24 lbs. / 10.8 kgs.
The LED Shadow™ is a blacklight panel wash that delivers stunning blacklight effects. Built-in auto programs allow the LEDs to flash and strobe in patterns.
LED Shadow™ blacklight wash panels flashed and strobed as the band Coldplay played songs from their recent release, “Mylo Xyloto.”
Main Features LED panel delivers stunning blacklight effects Increase design options with blackout, static, dimmer and strobe effects Easily adjust flash rate, dimmer and static effects in stand-alone mode Eye-catching automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 3
- DMX Connectors: 3- pin
- Light Source: 192 (UV) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
- Coverage Angle: 28° Wavelength: 405nm
- Power Linking: 74 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
- Power and Current: 11W, 0.1A @ 230V 50Hz Weight: 2.2kg
- Size: 356 x 248 x 165mm
- Approvals: CE
The Mania EFX600 is a bright, feature-rich 150 W discharge effect light with a dizzying array of razor sharp effects and patterns.
- 150 W discharge lamp
- Long lamp life (6000 hrs)
- Separate shutter for strobe effect
- Rotating and swiveling mirror drum
- Manual focus
- DMX, stand alone (music or auto-trig) and master/slave function
- Continuous operation – no cool down time needed
- 12 pre-programmed macros for fast start-up
- 12 colored gobos
- All major safety approvals CE, ETL and CETL
- Rigorously tested for total reliability
The Mania PR1 is a high precision optic luminaire to herald your image, your logo, your decoration or your message onto any wall, floor or ceiling.
With an interchangeable pattern disk (gobo) you can adjust your message to whatever the occasion.
- 250 W halogen lamp
- 1000 hour lamp included
- Color slot for interchangeable color filter
- Manual focus with 25° or 32° spread angle (optional 43°)
- Variable focus, variable effect rotation speed, rotating direction control with or without remote ctrl.
- Continuous operation – no cool down time needed
- Rotating interchangeable gobo (steel or glass)
Abyss LED 3.0 is an eye-catching, multi-colored, simulated water effect light with countless uses. A high-power 15-watt white LED shines through any environment with or without fog, while two glass effect wheels and one dichroic color wheel can be controlled individually for optimal projections and effects.
- Eye-catching, LED effect light simulates a multicolored water effect
- Shines through any environment with or without fog using
- upgraded, high-power LEDs
- Achieve optimal projection and effects using 1 dichroic color
- wheel and 2 glass effect wheels
- Easily creates a rippling effect with or without fog Increase design options with independent control of effect and color wheels
- Access non-DMX control in stand-alone mode
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
Field-angle versatility of a zoom ellipsoidal – in a compact package. If you’re looking for the field-angle versatility of a zoom ellipsoidal with the affordability and design of a smaller fixture, then you’re looking for the Source Four jr Zoom. Great for application on the small stage or in clubs, retail events and industrials, the Source Four jr Zoom boasts rugged ETC fixture construction and all the celebrated precision optics of a Source Four.
The Source Four Mini™ is everything you expect from the Source Four® brand – ease of use, superior optics, crystal-clear image projection and a bright, even field – but packaged in a tiny fixture that’s just one-third the size of a traditional Source Four. A mere nine inches long, and available in both tungsten and LED, the Source Four Mini can go anywhere: museums, retail outlets, restaurants, light labs, children’s theaters, and other small scale installations where size matters.
The Source Four Mini is available in four field angles: 19°, 26°, 36° and 50°, with a 2.5-inch diameter lens. It comes in a portable version with a miniature C-clamp, a canopy-mount design with an integral transformer, or a track-mounted design. There is also a low-voltage (12V) tungsten version. All Source Four Mini models include an E-sized pattern holder and a gel media frame, with a range of additional accessories.
- 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° field angles
- 9″ long, 2.5″ diameter
- Available in 50W tungsten/halogen MR16 lamp (5,000-hour life), 12V tungsten/halogen lamp, or 12W LED (35,000-hour life)
- Portable, canopy-mount and track-mount versions
- E-size pattern holder
- Gel media frame
- Rotating barrel ± 175°
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp replacement
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Black, white, silver or custom colors available
Perhaps the most versatile of the Juliat profiles, the 600 SX is the classic 1K/1.2K theatre fixture. Available with 3 different variable zoom options to cover every throw distance required, the 600 SX is equally happy with on-stage positions, overhead and on side booms, on prosceniums and front of house.
Lutin is a multi-purpose 1K fixture with a host of unique design features – including a choice of 3 quick-change lenses – making it the most versatile and economical unit of quality on the market. It can be used as a Fresnel for coverage, a Pebble for soft light and a PC for directional light. As a 3-in-1, compact, easy-to-use fixture, Lutin offers dual savings, requiring less capital expenditure and less storage space.
The Sunstrip Active has four DMX modes: 1 channel, 2 channel, 5 channel and 10 channel. For stand-alone applications, the Sunstrip Active is equipped with 16 built-in patterns as well as a manual dimmer. With its Neutrik Powercon in- and output the Sunstrip is suitable for the most demanding users on the road.
- Power Input: 230V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 550W
- Current: 3,5A
- Fuse: 6,3A
- Light Source: 10 x 240V/50W GU10
- Control: 16 Built in Programs, Sound Active, Master/Slave, DMX
- DMX Channels: 1,2,5,10
- Control Display: 4 Digits LED
- Power Connector: Neutrik Powercon in- & output
- Data Connector: XLR In/Out (3 Pin)
- Dimensions: 1000 x 130 x 77 mm
- Weight: 5.3 Kg
The Multipar HO (High Output) offers high light output similar to a par 64 light but with the power consumption of only a 600watt GKV so you can run four lights off a single 10Amp power source (eg a 4channel chaser/dimmer).
It has four interchangeable lenses including;
- very narrow spot (15 deg)
- narrow spot (19 deg)
- medium flood (21 deg)
- wide flood (51 deg)
The housing is made with fusions in aluminum and is powder coated in a tough durable silver finish.
These lights can be filtered using coloured gels to obtain the colour you require.
M1 is the next generation lighting controller from Martin Professional. With the full power of a larger desk and the agility of a smaller one, the M1 is a state-of-the-art, all-in-one lighting desk.
Following the philosophy and simplicity of our current controller platform, the Martin M1 sets a new standard as the most powerful and affordable full-featured lighting console on the market.
- High resolution folding touchscreen
- Digital LCD buttons for fast and direct parameter access
- Multiple wing attachment (M-Series Modules)
- 4x DMX Universes direct from the console; up to 32 Universes with Art-Net /sACN
- M-Series Manager Software for programming and triggering via time and calendar schedules
- Customizable Graphical User Interface with context sensitive toolbars and integrated help menu
- Powerful effects engine
- Controls up to 16.536 parameters
- 1000 cuelists with fader control
- 1000 cuelists with playback control buttons
- Two separate playback sections
- Parallel execution of multiple cuelists
- Submaster, inhibitives and override functionality
- Parameter and time-fanning functionality
- Auto update for presets and cues
- On-the-fly global timing adjustments