Speaker System Hires in Sydney
Showtime Hire Catalogue
The haze machine UNIQUE 2.1 offers – among the features that already characterised the Unique 2 – an even more silent working.
The sound could be absorbed tremendously. Thus, the machine can be used in fields of operation where any sound is undesirable.
Due to the efficient fan, the haze can be distributed in the room quickly. A replaceable filter protects the fan against dirt.
With its variable output – whereas the haze density and also the output can be varied – the machine can be used in many fields: Any desired effect – from the finest mist to a thick haze, similar to fog – can be achieved.
Therefore the machine is able to fill small and big rooms or halls with a constant haze, creating the right atmosphere and excellently supporting lighting effects.
Vesuvio RGBA combines the ferocious intensity of a towering fog output with the visual impact of color mixed LED wash lighting to create dramatic atmospheric columns. Vesuvio RGBA outputs an impressive 40,000 cubic feet of fog per minute. It features a fast and dependable 1.6 kW heater and a 2.5 L fluid tank. It works best with the Chauvet HDF high-density and QDF quick dissipating fluid.
- Advanced red, green, blue, and amber (RGBA) LED color mixing
40,000 cfm fog output for intense, large effects
- 2.5 l fluid tank for reliability in production
- 1.6 kW fluid heater for voluminous, heavy bursts of fog
- Strong, sturdy construction for numerous production types
- DMX control for ease of use in production situations
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
The delivery of a continuous and even level of fog and the incorporation of soft-start electronics means that the Magnum 1200 operates at a very low noise level. Built rugged yet lightweight and conveniently portable, the Magnum 1200 offers substantial cost and maintenance benefits over a long operational life.
Supplied with a timer remote control and featuring the same machine-saving overheat protection as Martin’s larger machines, the economically-priced Magnum 1200 will provide years of maintenance-free operation.
- Continuous smoke output – no ‘dead band’ for re-heat
- Variable smoke output (0 -> maximum)
- Approx. 290m3 smoke output at maximum output
- Timer remote control w/ internal storage
- Output level control
- 850w heater
- Direct thermal protection
- 8 minute heat up time
- 2.3 litre fluid capacity
- Very smooth smoke output (no ‘pulsing’)
- DMX possible with optional DMX interface module
Antari continues to excel in the snow effect range built to the same stringent standard as our fog machines.. There are two models available for your choice: S-100II and S-200. The S-100II is a robust, high pressure, large output snow machine that produces abundant amounts of snow that are capable of blowing considerable distances. The durable motor is enclosed in rubber cushions within the case for high output and low vibration.
Both S-100II and silent S-200 have standard DMX on-board including SC-2 volume control remote. Hanging bracket comes standard for ease of trussing and installation. Both models are light and portable machine which are perfect for club effects, movie sets and stage settings where quiet scenes and lifelike snow effect are demanded.
Let the snow fall all season round!
- Power: AC100V/AC120V/AC230V/AC240V,50Hz-60Hz
- Motor: 600 W
- Output: 140 ml / min
- Tank Capacity: 5 liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 4.5 min / liter
- Remote Included: SC-2 (Volume Remote)
- Accessory Include: Hanging Bracket
- Weight: 10 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 505 W 276 H 228
Hurricane Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease. It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired, timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
- Water-based haze machine creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Ensures the haze is always ready by emitting a continuous output after the initial warm-up time
- Easily set the DMX functions and stand-alone settings using the digital display
Adjust the haze output and blower speeds in stand-alone mode using the digital display (no controller needed)
- Aim the haze where it is needed using the user-adjustable output angle
- Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
- Increase convenience with the included wired, timer remote (HC-T) complete with storage compartment.
The FQ-100 performance fog generator is designed to meet the rigorous demands of the nightclub, theatrical and touring industries. This updated version of the industry standard F-100 fog generator produces any atmosphere – from dense fog to fine mist. The legendary Atmospheres Fog Generating fluid is specially formulated to provide a dense, safe, water-based fog of a fine particulate size. In addition to low noise levels ideal for theatrical and studio work, the FQ-100 also includes an internal LCD digital menu system providing the ability to set the volume control, timer control, and DMX functions as desired. The FQ-100 performance fog generator continues the tradition and benchmark set by the original F-100.
The Magnum 650 fog machine offers the perfect boost of dense white fog to enhance every light effect. The fast heat-up time and extended operational period place the Magnum 650 as the clear leader in its class.
- 160 m³/min fog output
- 600 W heat exchanger
- 7 min heat-up time
- 1 liter fluid capacity
- Different fluid options for different applications
- Housing: Steel and aluminum
- Hand-held remote control