The Allen and Heath Qu16 takes compact digital mixing to a new level with innovative design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional mixing experience.Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on our GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance.Whether you’re switching from analogue or updating your digital desk, it’s time to experience the new digital with Qu16.
Hire from $150 per day.
Please call our office on 02 9824 1004 to book this product.
- Intuitive Control: With a fader per mono input channel and a True Colour Touchscreen, the Qu-24 ensures fast and easy access to controls and settings, making it perfect for those transitioning from analog to digital mixing.
- Exceptional Sound Quality: Featuring 24 AnalogiQ digitally controlled preamps and high-class 24-bit analog-to-digital converters, the Qu-24 delivers professional sound quality with transparency and minimal distortion.
- World-Class Processing & FX: The Qu-24 offers 4 stereo RackFX engines with emulations of classic reverbs, delays, and more, providing top-quality effects for your audio.
- Qu-Drive Recording: This mixer includes an integrated multitrack USB recorder for easy recording and playback of up to 18 channels, making it convenient for capturing multitrack recordings of your shows.
- AMM (Automatic Mic Mixer): Ideal for conferences and panel discussions, the AMM feature minimizes background noise and feedback by managing multiple open microphones, ensuring clear audio from each speaker.