Aston Stealth cardioid Studio/Live Microphone
$705.87 Inc. GST
Aston Stealth – The world’s most versatile microphone
The Aston Stealth is a revolutionary broadcast quality microphone for studio and stage, with 4 switchable voices delivering unparalleled performance in almost any situation. Stealth is the world’s first microphone with an autodetect function which senses 48V phantom power and automatically switches the mic to active mode. A built-in, high quality, Class A Mic Preamp dispenses with the need for an external gain lifting device in active mode. Stealth also features a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system and Aston’s legendary build quality. With so many cutting edge features, and suitable for almost every conceivable application, we believe Stealth is the world’s most versatile microphone.
Aston Stealth cardioid Studio/Live Microphone – Think of Stealth as four professional microphones in one.
Each setting has been voiced by a panel of more than 90 top flight audio engineers and producers on the Aston 33 panel through a series of double-blind listening tests, beating not only every mic in its class, but some far more expensive ‘industry standard’ mics.
The Aston Stealth cardioid Studio/Live Microphone has 2 vocal settings, optimised for different vocal tones, a guitar setting which is equally suited to Spanish guitar, Electric guitar cab and steel string acoustic, and a dark, vintage setting, reminiscent of classic ribbon mics.
• Broadcast quality cardioid microphone for studio and stage
• 4 settings – 4 different voices – 4 discrete signal paths
• Works with and without 48V phantom power
• Autodetect function senses 48V and activates built in preamp
• Class A mic preamp built in – no external gain lifting device required
• Unique Sorbothane internal shock mount
• Excellent off axis (side) rejection
• Built-in purple LED phantom power indicator – switchable for stealth mode
• Aston’s legendary build quality (Made in the UK)
• Sound developed by 92 top engineers, producers and artists on the Aston 33 panel
• Supplied with quick release stand mount
Aston Stealth – Specifications
Transducer Type: Moving coil
Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Equivalent Noise Level: 10dB
Sensitivity (passive mode) at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: ave. 1mV/Pa*
Sensitivity (active mode) at 1 kHz into 1 kOhm: ave. 150mV/Pa*
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 140dB
* Varies across the 4 voices