HILL AUDIO LMD-802 8 IN 2 OUT STAGE MIXER
$175.00 Inc. GST
Entertainers or duos which heavily rely on stereo sources such as keyboards and accompaniment arrangers, will make the Hill Audio LMD-802 their preferred choice. Providing compact and budget-conscious, yet sophisticated pre-amplification and mixing for two microphones/instruments and two stereo sources, the LMD-802 grants great sound from a simple setup in a breeze.
Microphones can either be of the dynamic or condenser type, given that a +48V phantom power is built in. The post-volume AUX bus with stereo return facilitates the integration of external effects if required. The external power supply, connected to the mixer via a locking connector, provides for low hum and noise and thus outstanding audio performance. A metal case not only provides for an elegant appearance but also ensures rigidity for the use in mobile applications.
- 2 mono microphone inputs with wide-range gain control covering microphone and line signal sensitivities
- Switchable +48V phantom power for microphone inputs
- 3-band EQ, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, pan control, Peak LED and volume control for both mono inputs
- 2 stereo Line inputs with 3-band EQ, post-volume Aux (EFX) bus, balance control, Peak LED and volume control
- Stereo tape record/playback port with flexible routing options (to main mix, to control room)
- Control room/headphones output with adjustable volume
- Main output with volume control
- 2×5 LED level meter for main output
- AUX send/return connections for external effects with adjustable send volume and stereo return port
- External power supply for lowest hum and high dynamics, connected via locking connector
- Full metal case
- CE/ROHS compliant