HILL AUDIO ZPR2820 Two zone mixer with 4 dual-source stereo inputs (2xLine/Line, 2xPhono/Line)
$465.00 Inc. GST
-Zone Rack Mixer is a specific product for venues with combined foreground and background music requirements
The ZPR2820 2-Zone Rack Mixer is a specific product for venues with combined foreground and background music requirements.
While the user interface allows “live” mixingof sources when occasionally required, other features cater for the requirements of an auxiliary background music zone.
Such scenario changes are simple and quick with the unique CascadeZone © system, which allows the 2nd (zone) output to act either just as a second master or as anindependent second zone, with each of the two
outputs sporting comprehensive rear-panel configuration controls.
On the input side, 2 microphone inputs with adjustable auto-talkover are complemented by 4 dual stereo inputs, one featuring a front-side 3.5mm stereo TRS jack for connectivity to mobile music players.
A balanced stereo (”FOH”) input allows to daisy-chain e.g. a stage mixer. Perfect for any multi-purpose hospitality venue, such as pubs, hotels and restaurants.
- 4 dual-source stereo inputs (2xLine/Line, 2xPhono/Line) with 2-color signal/peak LED and front-panel gain control
- 45mm smooth dual-rail input channel faders
- 1 balanced stereo input (FOH input)
- Front panel 3.5mm stereo TRS input
- 2x Mic inputs with front-side Combo connectors and rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors
- 12V phantom power for microphones by internal jumper
- Voice-specific 3-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Adjustable auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used
- Two stereo output zones
- CascadeZone ©: Source for 2nd zone output selectable
from Input 1-3 or first zone signal
- Zone-assignable 2×10-LED level meter
- Rear-side maximum level control for each zone
- Balanced XLR and Phoenix output connectors plus unbalanced RCA connectors for each zone
- 3-Band EQ (front panel) for zone 1 and 2-Band EQ (rearpanel) for zone 2
- 100Hz High pass filter and mono switch for zone 2
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- PFL section with volume control and front-side 6.3mm stereo jack
- Unbalanced record output
- Full metal case with brushed aluminum front panel and detachable rack ears
- CE/ROHS compliant