HILL AUDIO ZPR4620 Four zone mixer with 6 stereo in, signal-present-LED, rear-panel gain and front-panel level control
$595.00 Inc. GST
versatile choice for medium-sized multi-zone sound systems built around a stereo main zone.
The ZPR-3520V2 is a 3-Zone mixer / preamplifier with two stereo and one mono zone output. On the choice of the installer, the zones can be level-controlled by either the internal front-panel control or an external potentiometer control (ZCP10A, optional). Every output zone’s source signal can be freely chosen from any of the 4 stereo inputs, with two of these stereo inputs re-routable to the front side 3.5mm TRS stereo input and the rear-side balanced stereo input (FOH), thus providing connectivity to both mobile players and balanced sources like a connected DJ or stage mixer. Two microphone inputs with switchable priority can either be included or excluded in/from every zone. Additional 2-Band EQs for every zone output and the music mute and emergency signal inputs with automatic priority make the ZPR-3520V2 a truly versatile core of any installed sound system.
- 5 stereo inputs, 4 equipped with rear-panel gain and freely routable to output zones A | B | C. 5th input only routable to Zone C.
- Rear-panel balanced stereo input (FOH input) and front-side 3.5mm stereo TRS jack, routable to zones A | B | C in lieu of stereo input 1 and 4 respectively
- 2x Mic inputs with rear-side 1/4” TRS connectors and gain control
- 12V phantom power for microphones by internal jumper
- Voice-specific 2-Band EQ plus “on air” switches for mic inputs
- Auto talk-over for automatic music level reduction when microphone is used, damping level adjustable per zone.
- Microphone include/exclude switch per zone
- Microphone level setting per zone
- Two stereo output zones and one mono output zone
- 5 LED level meter for every zone
- Rear-side adjustable 2-Band EQ for each zone
- Volume control for every switchable between front-panel volume control and rear-panel connected external remote control potentiometer (optional, recommended control panel ZCP10A)
- Balanced TRS and Phoenix output connectors for each zone
- Emergency input which shuts down master output when emergency signal comes in and plays emergency signal instead
- Output mute contact to externally mute the output
- All switches with LED status indicator
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with detachable rack ears
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant