The delivery of a continuous and even level of fog and the incorporation of soft-start electronics means that the Magnum 1200 operates at a very low noise level. Built rugged yet lightweight and conveniently portable, the Magnum 1200 offers substantial cost and maintenance benefits over a long operational life.
Supplied with a timer remote control and featuring the same machine-saving overheat protection as Martin’s larger machines, the economically-priced Magnum 1200 will provide years of maintenance-free operation.
- Continuous smoke output – no ‘dead band’ for re-heat
- Variable smoke output (0 -> maximum)
- Approx. 290m3 smoke output at maximum output
- Timer remote control w/ internal storage
- Output level control
- 850w heater
- Direct thermal protection
- 8 minute heat up time
- 2.3 litre fluid capacity
- Very smooth smoke output (no ‘pulsing’)
- DMX possible with optional DMX interface module