Presonus Eris E8 XT 8″ Studio Monitors (Pair)
$719.00 Inc. GST
Presonus Eris E8 XT 8″ Studio Monitors
With their smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you always get the best sound… it’s no wonder that the original Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. The Eris E8 XT is a substantial update to a lauded classic. Deeper lows and a wider, more controlled sweet spot (thanks to its new EBM wave guide design) mean that our best-selling studio monitors just got even better.
The familiar woven composite low-frequency driver still offers Eris’ signature tight, clear bass; plenty of punch and no flub. The Presonus Eris E8 XT 8″ Studio Monitors sport a ported enclosure that is larger than that of their predecessors, allowing them to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz. That’s 10 Hz below previous models—with no subwoofer required!
We know modern recording studios can be anywhere from a spare bedroom to a multi-million dollar facility; that’s why every studio monitor we make is equipped with controls that ensure the flattest response in your mix environment. Acoustic tuning controls allow you to configure the Presonus Eris E8 XT 8″ Studio Monitors perfectly for your room—you get Low-cut, Mid, and High controls, as well as 3-way acoustic space tuning that allows you to easily compensate for the sonic consequences of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
It’s easy to feed audio to your Presonus Eris E8 XT 8″ Studio Monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E8 XT monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
Suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering, the Eris XT studio monitors combine sterling audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity you’ve come to expect from PreSonus. It’s Eris, remastered.
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- 130 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs (E5/E8)