Presonus StudioLive 1602 USB
$1,899.00 Inc. GST
The ease of analog meets the power of digital.
When you’re mixing a live event or have an artist in the studio, you need to be able to work quickly. The StudioLive® 16.0.2 USB’s familiar, easy-to-use interface keeps all critical controls visible and accessible —not buried in menus or layers. Our design philosophy is simple: One fader for every mono or stereo channel; one output for every bus. Add to that easily accessed, color-coded function buttons; rotary trim controls; and clearly labeled, individual knobs for EQ and dynamics processing. Aux sends have their own physical controls. Every channel has a big, bright meter display. But don’t let the analog feel fool you: The StudioLive 16.0.2 USB offers the power of modern digital mixing, multitrack recording, wireless remote control, and more.
Small size. Bigger possibilities.
In a footprint of less than 2 square feet (0.19 square meters), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 USB offers 8 mono input channels, 4 stereo channels, and 4 aux buses, each with a high-quality, 60 mm fader. You get generous analog I/O, 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps, a Talkback input with Class A mic preamp, extensive signal processing with physical controls, MIDI control, accurate metering, and a built-in multichannel recording interface. As with all StudioLive mixers, the 16.0.2 USB comes with a suite of tightly integrated recording, control, and audio analysis software. And it’s so lightweight and compact that you can easily hold it in one hand and tuck it under your arm.
You’ll never run out of signal processors.
StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixers provide plenty of DSP power, with no limitations, no shared resources, no figuring out what processing is available where. You have all of the processing available at all times, with no compromises or caveats. The unique Fat Channel provides a compressor, limiter, expander, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel and bus; a highpass filter on each channel; phase reverse for the channel mic preamps; a library of professionally crafted presets; and the ability to save and selectively recall processor settings. A stereo, 31-band graphic EQ sits on the main bus. To top it off, you get two 32-bit delay/reverb effects processors, each with its own dedicated mix bus and a library of useful effects presets.
Connect a StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixer and you’ll instantly hear details and clarity you’d expect to find only in a much more expensive console. StudioLive mixers operate at up to 48 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide a best-in-class 118 dB of dynamic range so you’ll catch every high and low with great accuracy and no audible distortion. And our XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB – Features:
8 mono mic/line channel inputs, each with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier
- XLR mic and balanced ¼-inch line inputs
- 60 mm precision fader
4 stereo line channel inputs, with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
- XLR mic inputs (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
- Balanced ¼-inch line inputs (Ch. 9-16)
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs (Ch. 13-16)
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
2 Internal FX buses, 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customisable reverb and delay presets,
Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with:
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off)
- Full-featured compressor
- Standard downward expander
- Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
- Stereo link for input channels and aux buses
- Highpass filter
One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only) 18-in/16-out USB recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio
Scene store and recall, Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
Software bundle includes:
- PreSonus® Studio One® Artist digital audio workstation for Mac® and Windows ®
- PreSonus Capture™ live-recording software for Mac and Windows
- PreSonus UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, Android™, and iPad®
- Free downloadable PreSonus QMix®-UC software for iPhone®/iPod touch® and Android™ provides wireless remote control of aux mixes
Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents, MIDI Control Mode provides control over:
- Scene and FX Preset recall
- Main Volume, FXA, and FXB output levels
- FXA and FXB assign/unassign to Mains
For more information on the Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB visit – https://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-16.0.2-USB