Presonus StudioLive AR22 USB
$1,299.00 Inc. GST
StudioLive AR22 USB – Built by musicians, for musicians.
StudioLive® AR22 USB 22-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analog connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use. Mix with 16 of PreSonus®’ famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface. Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth™. Compact and road-ready, StudioLive AR mixers provide a superior all-in-one solution for mixing and recording your performances.
All of the connections and controls you need.
StudioLive AR22 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the 12 mono channels and four stereo channels includes a 60 mm fader for level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps; 3-band EQ; and more. Besides the main outputs, you get two monitor mix outputs, each with a dedicated bus, for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. You also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio or front-of-house monitors.
Plug guitars and basses directly into the mixer.
Most mixers make you route acoustic and electric guitars and basses through external direct boxes before connecting to a mixer input. But with StudioLive AR mixers, Channels 1 and 2 have high-impedance instrument inputs, so you can plug a guitar or electric bass straight into the board—no direct box needed.
It’s inputs; it’s playback; it’s the Super Channel!
Our unique Super Channel (stereo Channel 21/22) allows you to connect four stereo analog and digital sources at once, enabling you to use the mixer with your high-tech devices. Plug a media player into the Super Channel’s unbalanced RCA and 1/8-inch stereo inputs, play stereo audio from the onboard SD recorder or from your USB-connected Mac® or Windows® PC. Use onboard Bluetooth 4.1 to pair your phone to your StudioLive AR mixer and instantly have wireless access to your music library for break music, backing tracks, or ear-training. Have a song you want the rest of the band to learn? Pair your phone and start rehearsing!
Record in the studio or at the gig—with or without a computer.
Naturally, you want to record your gigs, as well as producing studio projects, podcasts, and so on. It’s smart to record your rehearsals, too. So StudioLive AR mixers offer two different ways to record. Connect a StudioLive AR22 USB mixer to your computer via USB 2.0, and you have a 22×4 multitrack digital recorder, ready to capture all input channels plus the main mix to a Mac or Windows PC with professional, 24-bit/96 kHz quality. An onboard stereo SD recorder lets you record the main mix without a computer—just hit Record and go. Recording can’t get much easier than this!
Presonus StudioLive AR22 USB – Features
Channels and Buses
- 22-channel mixer
- 12 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with:
- 60 mm level fader
- PFL solo
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 21/22)
- 2 monitor buses with AFL solo and dedicated channel sends
- 1 stereo effects bus
- 1 stereo effects return with:
- 60 mm master fader
- Dedicated monitor sends
- Effects bypass footswitch jack
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 instrument inputs
- 20 balanced line inputs
- 4 unbalanced inserts
- 16 balanced mic inputs with:
- Class A microphone preamp
- Global 48V phantom power
- Stereo Super Channel with:
- Stereo RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo input
- Switchable SD/USB stereo playbackBluetooth 4.1 input
- L/R XLR main outputs
- 2 balanced ¼-inch TRS monitor outputs
- 1 balanced ¼-inch TRS effects output
- L/R ¼-inch TRS Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- Mono channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band
- Stereo channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, optional output, and bypass footswitch jack
- 22×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the Main Mix
- 2×2 SD recorder
- Record main mix
- Supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- Capture™ recording software
- Studio One® 3 Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- 60 mm faders