QUEST Professional QA1004 Stereo Power Amplifier 575W per channel – [2RU chassis]
$1,195.00 Inc. GST
QA Series power amplifies are built to work hard in the tough environment of pro audio.
Quest QA Series power amplifies are built to work hard in the tough environment of pro audio. Industrial spec multi-speed fans and generous heat sinks will keep the output stage cool even if the amplifier is installed in a dusty and poorly ventilated area.
Service and maintenance is easy as the internal architecture is laid out for easy access by a qualified technician. The sonically superior output stage is composed of a generous abundance of output devices for greater electronic stability and sonic fidelity.
QA series amplifiers are manufactured to a standard accepted as desirable practice for a concert standard power amplifier. Heavy gauge welded 16-gauge steel chassis with vibration proof fittings, and an emphasis on over-engineering, guarantees years of trouble-free service in the most demanding environments.
Quest set about a design and layout for easy service, not easy manufacture. A minimum of disassembly is required for testing and maintenance meaning lower operating costs and longer amplifier life.
- Input Stage: Pro active protection senses stages of system function to safeguard your investment both on turn on and while under operation. Silent switch on/off circuitry reduces potential speaker damage in the event of intermittent power.
- Power supply: The high current power supply is manufactured to function reliably at high temperatures and well exceeds industry standards. This results in smooth bass response and considerable dynamic headroom.
- Industrial Spec Fans: Dual heavy duty cooling fans guarantee long life of all electronic components.
- Input Connection: XLR parallel male and female input connections calibrated for most pro spec system controllers and electronic cross-overs. features
- Speakon Connections: International AES standard Speakon connectors wired for two channel operation simplify speaker connections.
- Limiter: A switchable high speed limiter acts as a final speaker protection but can be disconnected where sensing speaker system controllers are required.
- Built in switchable X-overs: High Amplification and low pass filters on each channel make the versatile QA series even more flexible with a sub-mid/high frequency dividing network.
- Selectable Gain settings: Adjustable input switching for 0.775V, 32 dB or 26 dB make system calibration easy.
- Easy access air filters: User serviceable air filters are easy to maintain for trouble free operation.