RCF HDL20A Active Line Array Module
The HDL 20-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must. The system is powered from a 1400 Watt Peak Power 2 way digital amplifier, sound is processed from a powerful DSP. The processing includes cluster and HF projection correction and special new presets for indoor and high curving situations. The system features state of the art RCF transducers, two powerful 10” for a solid bass reproduction and a large format 3” voice coil compression driver to deliver vocal clarity and high definition with an incredible dynamic.
- 1400 Watt Peak power – 700 Watt RMS
- 135 dB max SPL
- 55 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 2 x 10″ Woofers
- 1 x 3″ Compression Driver
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics
- Composite PP enclosure structurally wooden reinforced
The careful acoustic design, no compromise transducers and a unique, composite cabinet, design make the RCF HDL20A the preferred tool of many professionals. Perfect in live sound reinforcement and reliable installed situations.