Speaker System Hires in Sydney
Showtime Hire Catalogue 2022
The RCF ART 732A is a unique product in its category.
The titanium dome, 3.0” voice coil, neo compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection.
The 12” woofer guarantees a linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control.
The transducers are built using the most advanced assembly technologies.
The amplifier delivers 1400 Watt and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF ART732A Features:
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 131 dB max SPL
- 12“ high power woofer, bass reflex housing
- 3.0” voice coil, titanium, compression driver
- 60 x 90, wide dispersion, constant directivity horn
- DSP Processing
- Height: 708 mm (27.87”)
- Width: 437 mm (17.20”)
- Depth: 389 mm (15.31”)
- Weight: 20.8 kg (45.86 lbs)
The NX 12-SMA can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side. In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:
Floor, for stage monitoring;
Free Field, for the use of the speakers as a stand-alone PA system.
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road.
An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport of the speaker.
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital bi-amplification
- 129 dB max spl
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 12? High power neodymium woofer, 2.5? voice coil
- 1.7? kapton dome, 1? exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, floor – fre field equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Combo xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
ART 715-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The professional compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and constant sound coverage. The 15” woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The two channel amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalization, phase control, soft limiting and transducers protection.
- 130 dB Max SPL
- Two Channel Amplifier of 1400 WATT
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1? Compression Driver, 1.75? v.c.
- 15? Woofer
- 90°x60°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
The RCF SUB8006AS is the largest and most powerful active sub woofer in the professional series.
Featuring two 18” transducers, with 4” inside/outside voice coils, this cabinet is designed to delivery a serious amount of low frequency.
Powered by a 2500W digital amplifier module, the SUB 8006-AS can perform in the most demanding situations.
- 5000 Watt Peak power – 2500 Watt RMS
- 141 dB max SPL
- 30 Hz – 120 Hz frequency response
- 2 x 18? Woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Integrated mechanics for multiple configuration with HDL 20-A Baltic birch tour grade cabinet
The HDL 20-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must. The system is powered from a 1400 Watt Peak Power 2 way digital amplifier, sound is processed from a powerful DSP. The processing includes cluster and HF projection correction and special new presets for indoor and high curving situations. The system features state of the art RCF transducers, two powerful 10” for a solid bass reproduction and a large format 3” voice coil compression driver to deliver vocal clarity and high definition with an incredible dynamic.
1400 Watt Peak power – 700 Watt RMS
135 dB max SPL
55 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
2 x 10? Woofers
1 x 3? Compression Driver
DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics
Composite PP enclosure structurally wooden reinforced
A high power system capable of producing 132 dB Peak SPL, the new PS10-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with up to 1250 Watts of amplifier power. Controlled by the new DTD Controller, the PS10-R2 achieves high SPLs and wide bandwidth performance, despite being only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal loudspeaker systems.
High-power system (132dB Peak SPL@1m) with 10in LF and 1in HF drivers
Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility
User-adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
Two-way passive 8? design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation and lower cost
Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories
A high power system capable of producing 136dB Peak SPL, the new PS15-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with up to 2000 Watts of amplifier power. Controlled by the new DTD Controller, the PS15-R2 achieves high SPLs and wide bandwidth performance, despite being only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal loudspeaker systems.
High-power system (136dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15in LF and 2in HF drivers
Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user- adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance-matching to user requirements
Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories
NXAMP is far more complex than a bundled power amplifier and loudspeaker controller. Significant DSP innovations allows multiple digital sense lines to protect at the same time the amplifier and the connected speakers. First the NXAMP4x4 uses a unique dual mains cord, feeding the power supplies with nearly twice the power than most audio amplifiers today, still being extremely easy to connect to any mono or multiple phases mains. To absorb this enormous quantity of current the NXAMP4x4 reveals four independant high power full resonant power supplies working in opposite phase, thus cancelling noise and lowering EMC.
NXAMP4x4 uses advanced custom components based power amplifier design, the ultimate evolution of the Yamaha’s EEEngine technology, offering the sonic purity of conventional class AB but a heat dissipation equaling the class D. Not only the two dual-core DSPs are taking care of the amplifier protection and optimization, but they also redefine the processing standard of NEXO proprietatry loudspeaker management technology to a higher sonic performance and reliability level.
With useful features such as full computerless front panel operation, on the fly independant louspeaker per output selection or load monitoring trough GPIO or Ethersound™/AES/EBU/Dante™ network for safety installation, the NXAMP4x4 is ideal for a wide variety of demanding applications.
- Ultra flexible true four channels digital processing and amplification solution offering a perfect match to any NEXO speakers
- Among the industry’s most powerful four channels amplifiers
- Cost effective integration of command, control, protection and amplification of all NEXO speakers systems
- Lighter and requires less rack space than conventional amplifier-processor systems
- Eliminates unnecessary A/D conversion
- Optional Dante™, EtherSound™ or AES/EBU network cards
The PS10AMP is a dedicated amplifier that allows the PS10 Loudspeaker and optional LS500 Subwoofer to achieve exceptional performance from such compact packages. The integrated PS10 TDController provides crossover, sensed amplifier control and system equalisation optimised for the PS10 and LS500. Like all Nexo processors, the PS10AMP provides precision dynamic, voice coil temperature and diaphragm displacement protection through the use of selective Voltage Controlled Equalisers (VCEQs), reducing levels only at frequencies when and where necessary. The PS10AMP has two inputs, L and R, and three outputs, L, R and summed LSub out. The PS10AMP Configuration switch automatically configures the unit for 2 channel mode (LSub Off), where the PS10AMP drives 2 to 4 PS10 Loudspeakers in stereo (2x 850 Watts/4 Ohms) or 3 channel mode (Lsub On), where the PS10 AMP drives 2 PS10 Loudspeakers in stereo (2 x 430 Watts/ 8 Ohms) and 1 LS500 Subwoofer (850W/ 4 Ohms) with a summed mono signal of the L+R input signals. Since the Configuration switch also rewires the output connectors and displays PS10AMP mode status with LED indicators, the PS10AMP minimises installation cost and complexity while ensuring faultless performance. The PS10 Loudspeaker System is the foundation of Nexo’s acclaimed
GLD is a user-friendly, cost effective and scalable live digital mixing system, conceptually based on the hugely successful digital iLive series. Plug n’ play I/O expanders make it easy to build systems with up to 48 mic inputs, supported by a full suite of apps, software and personal monitoring solutions.
At the heart of the system is the GLD-80 mixer, providing 48 input processing channels, 8 stereo FX returns fed by our acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing without compromise. Now available in a new GLD Chrome Edition, with sleek new styling, Automatic Mic Mixing, new embedded plugin FX and new compressor models on all channels.
GLD-80 has an analogue-style channel processing control section complemented by a graphical 8.4 inch touch screen. A fully-customisable drag ‘n drop layout allows quick and easy assignment of inputs and mixes to fader strips. There are 20 fader strips in 4 layers, each with motorised fader, a channel LCD display which can be named and colour-coded, plus a rotary control for direct access to gain, pan and aux/FX sends. The mixer‘s local I/O comprises 4 XLR mic/line inputs, 4 XLR line outs, 4 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, and digital outputs in SPDIF and AES3 formats.
GLD-80 connects to a range of plug ‘n play I/O racks to build systems with up to 48 microphone inputs. A primary AR2412 or AB168 dSNAKE device, a secondary (daisy-chained) AB168 or AR84, and a further AR84 expander rack can all be connected over 120m CAT5 runs using A&H’s dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and automatic firmware updates to the AudioRacks. All dSNAKE ports are also compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System.
GLD’s new advanced automatic mic mixer (AMM) features make it perfect for mixing conferences, panel talks and TV shows. The AMM can be configured to work across 44 microphone sources, allowing the user to select which inputs should be auto-mixed without the usual restrictions of a 16 channel insert based system.
The GLD Remote app provides wireless control for GLD-80, giving the engineer the freedom to walk the room or stage and control the sound right where it is needed. GLD-80 and GLD Remote can work together to provide simultaneous control of independent functions, for example one engineer using the console to mix FoH sound and another using the iPad to mix monitors on stage.
The Allen and Heath Qu16 takes compact digital mixing to a new level with innovative design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional mixing experience.Bristling with all the features you’d expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on our GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance.Whether you’re switching from analogue or updating your digital desk, it’s time to experience the new digital with Qu16.
AR2412 is a 24 XLR input, 12 XLR output AudioRack. Adding an AR2412 to your Qu system lets you position some or all of your I/O up to 120m from the Qu mixer, connected over a single Cat5 cable running Allen & Heath’s dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable. AR2412 also includes a Monitor port for connection to ME-1 personal mixers, and an Expander port for daisy chaining to an AR84 AudioRack (Qu-24 only).
AR84 is an Expander AudioRack for the GLD digital mixing system.
Each AR84 adds 8 XLR inputs and 4 XLR outputs to a GLD system. Up to two AR84s can be added to a GLD system, connected to an AR2412 AudioRack and / or direct to the GLD-80 mixer. Connection is over Cat5 cable running Allen & Heath’s dSNAKE protocol, allowing the AR2412 to be positioned up to 120m from the GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer. dSNAKE provides control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable.
AR84 is now available in a choice of black or purple livery. Black models feature locking XLRs.
When the term “graphic equalizer” was first coined, the intent was to provide a device that allowed the user to “draw” the desired frequency response using slider controls on the unit’s front panel. Thus, the Holy Grail of graphic equalizers is a device with a response that truly matches the slider settings. For years, this seemingly unobtainable goal resulted in products based on the fine art of compromise … until now … until the DEQ 60L.
It’s not Constant—not Proportional—It’s Perfect! Digital Signal Processing (DSP) allows filter technology not possible with analog designs. Rane coined the term Perfect-Q™ to describe the results (U.S. patent 7,266,205). The DEQ 60L is the world’s first true graphic equalizer (i.e., one providing real mechanical front panel slide controls) whose output response precisely matches its front panel settings. Perfect-Q features virtually no band interaction and extremely low ripple between adjacent bands. To keep things flexible, fear not proportional-Q lovers, each channel of the DEQ 60L is selectable between Perfect-Q or Proportional-Q response.
The DEQ 60L features 45 mm sliders, a switchable Cut-Only mode, additional Cut filters, and additional 3-band Tone controls. The DEQ 60L provides the most complete set of pure EQ functions ever offered in an analog controlled equalizer.
- Perfect-Q™ : What you see is what you get Proportional-Q: Classic smooth response
- Independent Accelerated-Slope™ three-band tone controls
- Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Input and Output level controls
- Eight-segment metering for each input and output
- Two Boost / Cut ranges: ± 6 dB or ± 12 dB
- Each audio channel may use A or B controls
- Analog controls
- XLR, TRS and Euroblock Phoenix connectors
- Bypass switch (DSP)
- Bypass relay (power failure)
- Exceptional RF and Magnetic immunity
- Universal switching power supply
- Cut-Only mode
Dual 30 Band, 1/3 Octave Analogue Graphic Equaliser with Classic Proportional-Q Response and Configured Pin 3 Hot
- Classic Proportional-Q equalisation for optimum control of frequency response
- 18 dB/octave low-cut filter per channel to eliminate unwanted subsonic frequencies
- 30 mm oil-damped precision faders with centre detent
Channel bypass and graphic EQ scale selection switches
Power-off bypass relays
- Neutrik* XLR Connectors configured pin 3 hot
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Advanced Hardware for Superior Sound
- The latest 20-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion technology-sampling at 44.1kHz. Frequency response extends all the way from 20 Hz to 20 kHz; dynamic range is an extraordinary 106dB; noise and distortion are neglible.
- Stereo Configuration with Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- A true 2-in/2-out stereo configuration that allows stereo sources to be processed without disrupting the original stereo image. Stereo inputs and outputs are all electronically balanced, with XLR and TRS phone jack connectors.
- Preset, Internal, and Card Memory
- 180 memory locations “on board”. 80 of these are read-only memory. The remaining 100 are writable memory locations. Plug-in memory cards hold an extra 100 effect programs each.
- Three-stage Effect Configuration
- In addition to the main effects, the SPX990 provides programmable pre and post effects that can be used to refine and polish your sound.
- In-depth Programming Power
- The SPX990 has 4 programmable pre effects, 36 programmable main effects, and 3 programmable post effects.
- Tempo-based Delay Time Programming
- Delay time parameters can be programmed in terms of tempo or note length. Delay time can also be entered via a footswitch or MIDI clock data.
- Superior Pitch Precision
- The SPX990 achieves faultless pitch tracking through a new dynamic waveform analysis technique. In addition to the simple parallel pitch tracking the SPX990’s “intelligent” pitch change creates appropriate harmony based on a specified key and scale type.
- External Parameter Control
- The SPX990 allows two selected parameters from each program to be assigned to two external MIDI controllers.
- MIDI Control
- The SPX990 allows MIDI selection of all programs, and real-time control of up to two selected effect parameters at the same time.
- 4 Pre-Effects
- 1. 3-band PEQ *1, 2. Compressor *1, 3. Harmonic Driver *1, 4. Compressor, Dist. and EQ *3 *1= 2 IN – 2 OUT, *2 = 1 IN – 2 OUT, *3 = 1 IN, 1 OUT
- 36 Main Effects: Reverb, Early Reflections, Delay and Echo, Modulation
- REVERB: Reverb *2, Filtered Reverb *2, Stereo Reverb *1, Echo Room *2; EARLY REFLECTIONS: Thin Early Reflection *2, Fat Early Reflection *2, Gate Reverb *2, Reverse Gate *2; DELAY and ECHO: Delay L, C, R *2, Echo *2, Multi Tap Delay *2, Stereo Echo *1, Tempo Mono Echo *2, Tempo Stereo Echo *1, Tempo Quad Echo *1; MODULATION: Flanger *1, Dual Flanger *1, FM Chorus *1, AM Chorus *1, Phaser *1, Symphonic *1 *1= 2 IN – 2 OUT, *2 = 1 IN – 2 OUT, *3 = 1 IN, 1 OUT
- Main Effects continued: Pitch Change, Pan, Complex Effects, Freeze
- PITCH CHANGE: Mono Pitch Change *3, Dual Pitch Chance *2, Triple Pitch Chance *2, Stereo Pitch Change *1; PAN: Auto Pan *2, Triggered Pan *2; COMPLEX EFFECTS: Chorus and Reverb *2, Symphonic and Reverb *2, Flanger and Reverb *2, Reverb (L) / Reverb (R) *1, ER (L)/ Reverb (R) *1, Echo (L) / Reverb (R) *1, Chorus (L) / Reverb (R) *1, Pan (L) / Pan (R) *1; FREEZE: Freeze *3 *1= 2 IN – 2 OUT, *2 = 1 IN – 2 OUT, *3 = 1 IN – 1 OUT
- 3 Post Effects
- 1. 3-band PEQ *1; 2. Compressor *1, Harmonic Driver *1 *1 = 2 IN – 2 OUT
A decorative space saving speaker stand. The heavy cast iron plate with a relatively small diameter requires little space. The tried-and-tested spring-loaded bolt with locking screw makes height adjustment easy and safe.
For stationary use
Speaker fixed with flange adapter
Connecting rod for satellite systems. With spring-loaded locking screw and safety bolt. Steel tubing.
Height: from 945 to 1,475 mm
Height Adjustment: Spring-loaded bolt and locking screw
Rod Combination: 2-piece folding design
Special Features: Mounting aid included
Tube end (s): Diameter 35 mm
Weight: 2.4 kg